Who is the data controller in charge of your personal data?
The information and/or personal data you provide us with is included in a processing system whose data controller is HITEVISION TECH. EUROPE, S.L., (hereinafter, HITEVISION), owner of the trademark Newline and whose identification details are:
- Tax Id. No. (NIF): B – 87537585
- Postal address: Ronda de Poniente, Nº 16, Bajo E, 28760, Tres Cantos, Madrid, Spain.
- Telephone number: +34 91 052 8834
- Contact e-mail of the Data Protection Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Which information do we process?
From HITEVISION we process the information that you provide to us directly or that you provide through one of our salespersons or distributors. The data we collect to achieve the purposes on which you have been and are being informed are strictly necessary to carry them out.
Not providing the requested data and not giving your consent by accepting the checkbox in the form previously filled in by you, would imply that the purpose on which you are informed cannot be fulfilled.
Unless you tell us otherwise, we understand that your data have not been modified and that you agree to notify us of any changes.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In HITEVISION we process your data for the following purposes:
- Managing your purchase request through this website and/or answer your queries about our products.
- Dealing with and managing your request for collaboration.
- Managing the subscription and sending of newsletters, invitations to events and information about our products or services.
- Responding to your application and managing the technical support requested.
HITEVISION informs you that your data will be processed exclusively for the purpose described and on which you have been informed in each case. Your data will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with that purpose.
What is the legitimate basis for the processing of your data?
How long will we store your personal data?
The personal data provided will be stored for the time strictly necessary to carry out the purpose on which you are informed and, in any case, for the period determined on the basis of the following criteria: (i) legal obligation to store the data; (ii) duration of the processing for which your data are collected; (iii) limitation period of any legal liabilities that may arise from the service provided and the processing; (iv) request for deletion sent by you, where appropriate, and withdrawal of your consent.
Who will my data be disclosed to?
HITEVISION informs you that your data may be disclosed to our authorised service centres or our distributors exclusively to carry out the purposes on which you are informed, and when you make a purchase through our website or require technical assistance for any of our products.
Other than these cases mentioned, your data will not be disclosed nor will they be the subject of international transfers unless we have your express consent and/or compliance with the legal obligations established by the law of the European Union and/or the Member States is required.
What are your rights upon providing us with your data?
Under the terms and to the extent set forth in the current regulations, you have the right to:
- Confirm if in HITEVISION we are processing or not personal data concerning you, as well as to access such data and the information related to their processing.
- Request the rectification of inaccurate data.
- Request the erasure of data when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. In this case, HITEVISION will cease to process the data, except for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- Request limitation of the processing of your data, in which case they may be processed only with your consent, with the exception of their storage and use for the exercise or defence of claims; or with a view to protecting the rights of another natural or legal person; or for reasons of relevant public interest in the European Union or a particular Member State.
- Object to the processing of your data, in which case, HITEVISION will cease to process the data, except for the defence of possible claims.
- Receive in a structured format, commonly used and machine-readable way the personal data that concerns you and that you have provided to HITEVISION or request HITEVISION to transmit them directly to another controller, when technically possible.
- Withdraw the consent given, where appropriate, for the purposes described and informed, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent prior to withdrawal.
The previous rights of access, rectification, erasure, limitation, objection and portability can be exercised freely and free of charge, directly by the holder of the data or through a legal or voluntary representative, attaching a copy of their Identity Document (DNI) or equivalent document, through the following means: email@example.com
Likewise, if you do not wish to receive information about our products or services by electronic means, you may request to unsubscribe from the service by sending your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Additionally, we inform you that you can submit a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), especially when you consider that you have not attained a satisfactory result in the exercise of your rights by HITEVISION. You can submit your claim through the website enabled for such purposes by the corresponding Supervisory Authority: www.aepd.es.
Modification of this Policy
Access to and browsing through this website or the use of the services offered through it, implies acceptance of the terms and conditions included on this website.
In any case, we inform you that HITEVISION is responsible for the Cookies and the processing of data obtained through them, deciding on the purpose, content and use of the processing of the information collected.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files containing information that is downloaded to your computer, mobile phone or other devices that you use when browsing a website. Cookies allow the holder of the cookie to recognise you on different websites, services, devices and/or browsing sessions to improve the quality and offer a better use of it.
Cookies are essential to the functioning of the Internet; they cannot harm your device and, if activated in your browser setting, they help to identify and solve any possible errors in the functioning of the platform.
However, when you use a web browser to access our services, you can configure it to accept all cookies, reject them, or keep you informed when a cookie is sent. Taking into account that every browser is different, we recommend that you check out the help menu of the browser you use at any given time to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
However, you should be aware that some of our products and services may have been designed to work through cookies, so disabling them could affect the use you make of them.
Below is a list of the types of cookies that we use on our website:
Analytics Cookies: When the user accesses the website, this tool collects anonymous information in a standard way about the user’s browsing and behaviour patterns.
Below is a list of the analytical cookies that are used on this website:
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Twitter Tweet button and social widgets
- LinkedIn button and social widgets
- Google + “+1” button and social widgets
- Facebook button and social widgets
Advertising Cookies: They allow for the management of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on its website, application or platform from which it provides the service requested based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency the ads are displayed. They allow offering advertising in line with the user’s interests.
- Remarketing with Google Analytics for display advertising.
- AdWords remarketing
Latest update: 09/10/2018.